You are probably sitting there wondering what exactly a website can do for you that your social media profiles/groups/pages cannot already do for you.
Your website is YOURS. Your social media profile can disappear at any given time. It is extremely important that you control the audience, the content and don’t have to worry about where it is going.
Here are 8 Reasons You NEED a Website
- Save you TIME & MONEY. You can put the information up once, instead of multiple times. When you work with someone who has the skill to set it up for you, it saves you the time and prevents costly mistakes you could make on your own.
- It is always accessible. It is convenient for your client, and that’s what matters. Your goal in business is to be convenient for your client. If they have to wait on your to get information, if they have to wait on your timing to reach out, then you have the potential of losing those prospects.
- It provides CREDIBILITY. When you have a website it provides more credibility and professionalism for your potential clients. They don’t look at you as a fly-by-night business. They know you are serious about your business and what you can do for them.
- It keeps CUSTOMERS updated and informed. It is an easy way for you to reach all your customers at one time; it lets them know what is going on and it is more than just a static website, there can be videos, shopping, etc.
- It IMPROVES your customer service. It allows you to have better customer service options to support your clients and elevates a lot of back and forth correspondence. They can get customer service questions answered right in your website.
- It’s a place to SHOWCASE your work. You can share your work, your accomplishments, and everything that allows your potential customer to determine why they should work with you, what sets you apart and allows them to make an informed decision about working with you also a way to reach out to you.
- A website gives you access to a wider TARGET audience. Your website is an asset for your business, not just an expense. It’s an asset of your information. It’s a lead generation. It’s a conversion platform. Its a 24/7 billboard that 7.6 BILLION users have access to when it is convenient for them.
- You OWN & CONTROL your website. You can control every aspect of your website. You don’t have to conform to a specific format that is only allowed by the social media platform you are on.
Having a website is especially important for product based as it gives your clients an easy, smooth process for purchasing from you, right on your website.
You can create the website yourself using DIY platforms, or you can hire a developer/designer to do it for you. If you want to speak with someone about your website, our amazing team can help you determine what is best for you and your business.